KIITEE is a University level examination conducted by Kalinga Institue of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar, for admissions to different undergraduate and post-graduate programs. Different programs have different exam dates, eligibility criteria, and test centers. For further details about KIITEE, its important dates, and eligibility criteria, got through the article below.
The mode of application is online. The last date of form submission is 20th April 2020. The candidates need to fill their personal as well as academic details, alongwith the photograph and signature. No application fee is required while applying.
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Biotechnology Students (B.Tech, M.Tech (dual))
- The students who passed 12th in 2017, 2018 or have appeared for 12th in 2019 are eligible for KIITEE.
- Candidates who have passed Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Biology/Biotechnology with atleast 60% marks.
- The candidates who are born on or after 1st July 1999 are eligible for the exam.
Eligibility for B.Tech Lateral Entry (3 years)
- Candidates who have passed a 3 years diploma in engineering with atleast 60% marks from State Council of Technical Education.
- The candidates who are born on or after 1st July 1999 are eligible.
- Candidates who have passed the three years diploma from the same branch.
Eligibility for B.Tech in Agriculture (5 years)
- Candidates who have passed 12th with 60% marks in Maths as the core subject.
- Candidates who have passed the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- The candidates who are born on or after 1st July 1999.
Eligibility for B.Sc. Nursing (4 years)
- Candidates who have passed 12th with atleast 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the main subjects.
- The candidate should be between 17 to 35 years of age as on 31st December of the appearing year.
Eligibility for Law Courses
- Candidates should have passed 12th with atleast 45% marks.
- The candidate should be 20 years old as on 1st July of the appearing year.
Eligibility for BBA (3 years)
- Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in 12th with Maths/Business Maths/Economics as one of the subjects.
- Candidates should have been born on or after 1st July 1999.
Eligibility for BCA (5 years)
- Candidates who have passed 12th with Maths as one of the subjects.
- Candidates with birthdays on or after 1st July 1999.
Eligibility for Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile), Bachelor of Film and Television Production, and Master of Mass Communication
- Candidates who have passed 12th with 50% marks.
- Candidates who born on or after 1st July 1999.
Eligibility for MCA (3 years)
- Candidates who have secured 50% marks in graduation with Maths as the main subject in Class 12th.
- Candidates who are born on or after July 1st 1999.
Eligibility for MCA (Lateral Entry) – 2 years
- Candidates who have passed or are pursuing BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science/ITM/IST) with atleast 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 1996.
For eligibility criteria for several other courses, refer to the official website.
KIITEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern gives an idea of the question paper and helps the candidates to prepare accordingly. That is why, it is essential to know the examination pattern for any exam.
KIITEE is an online exam that consists of three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. The entire paper contains a total of 120 questions, that means 40 questions per section. The sample papers and mock tests are provided in a similar pattern. The students can go through these for better practice.
KIITEE Admit Card
The admit cards are issued only after the slot booking process. The candidates cannot enter the examination hall without the admit card. The admit cards need to be kept safe until the admission process. The admit cards can be downloaded from the official website. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates.
KIITEE Slot Booking Process
The students can book the date and time of the exam as per their convenience. The slots are booked on first come, first serve basis.
The slot booking link is available on the official website. the candidates can login to the official website with the application number and date of birth and select the desired date and time of the examination. The admit cards will be issued only after the slot booking process.
The results are declared by the University on the official website. The students can login to the website and download the rank card which is required at the time of counselling.
The cutoff is calculated on the basis of the performance of all the candidates appeared for the exam. A separate cutoff list is released for the reserved category candidates. The cutoff rank is declared based on the availability of seats in different courses.
The counselling schedule is provided on the website. The candidates are required to carry their original documents to the counselling center. The seats are allotted only after document verification. The list of documents to be verified is as follows:
- Admit Card
- Result Card
- Pass certificate for Class 10th
- Pass certificate for Class 12th
- Graduation certificate for post-graduation courses
- Diploma certificate and three years marksheets for lateral entry courses
- Reserved category certificate
- GATE score card
- DD of Rs. 75000. The counselling fees of Rs. 10000 is included which is non-refundable
Kalinga Institute Industrial Technology is a renowned University. The students who fail to get through IIT-JEE can enter into a renowned institute by qualifying KIITEE. The students need to check the updates on the official website on a daily basis. Also they should go through the entire syllabus carefully for better preparation for the exam.
For further information on KIITEE related queries, visit the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question. What is the application fee for KIITEE?
Answer: There is no application fee for KIITEE.
Question. How can the candidates find their application number?
Answer: The candidates can go to the official website and look for ‘find application number’ link. Click on the link and enter the required details for the application number.
Question. Can the candidates change the test centres after the application form has been submitted?
Answer: No, the candidates cannot change the test centre once the form has been submitted.
Question. Is it mandatory to submit the hard copy of the documents even if they are uploaded online?
Answer: No, the documents need not be submitted offline. Only online submission is enough.