CBSE Notes Class 5 EVS chapter 1 revision becomes an easy task during the annual exam. Students who find it challenging to understand the basics of the chapter must practice all the essential questions to understand better. These crucial questions and answers on Super Senses simple and conceptual questions that are prepared by subject experts for the students to study well for the final exams. https://meritbatch.com/super-senses-cbse-notes-class-5-evs/
Super Senses – CBSE Notes for Class 5 EVS
Super Senses Class 5 Notes
• Animals have different senses.
• They can see, hear, taste, smell and feel.
• Some animals can see their prey from far away.
• Some animals can hear the faintest sound.
• Some animals can find their friends by their smell.
• Ears stood up: Became alert.
• Tsunami: A series of ocean waves produced by earthquakes or underwater landslide.